Tuesday 24 December 2013

Quote of the Year 2013


I've sat on this for so long it is tearing me apart and I've decided to go public.
Because of that, my family was forced to sell the family home to pay for treatment for my father while we tried unsuccessfully to get compensation in the courts (the delaying proceedings meant my father died in my arms before the case was heard). Our finances were depleted (I'm still in debt after 10 years), and he died suffering and in pain due to Abbot's policies when our money ran out. [http://www.reddit.com/user/fistman,2013]

*Text spelling corrected for reading ease

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so feel your pain. I thought our 7 weeks of hell with Dad was bad, though obviously we have a different system in Queensland so we are still not in debt. I wish I had known this earlier mate. Much better to spit out & share. I cannot forgive either Bishop or Abbott with their attitudes towards Asbestos sufferers :(

Unknown said...

<

I just love the work done at North Coast Voices and know that it is making a difference.

The truth will hurt them.

While you enjoy the beauty around you.