Tuesday 30 August 2011

The sweet sound of silence as Bolt gunned down


I don't think it is too long a bow to draw between Andrew Bolt eschewing political comment today.....




and this yesterday.........

The Australian - 16 hours ago
THE real import of the alleged brothel creeping scandal surrounding Craig Thomson has been missed. And it is this: key factions and unions within the Labor ...

Milne appears to have drawn on a Bolt blog for some of his 'ínformation'.

North Coast Voices Petering Time  predicted  a rocky road for Bolt in a 25 August post and it seems he was correct.

2011 may well be the year in which this so-called journalist is finally stripped of his Teflon ® coating.

UPDATE:

The disappointment is profound - Bolt promises to be back tomorrow ;-)

UPDATE
Afrer discussions, I now feel free to speak my mind. So I shall. In tomorrow’s column. I apologise for the mysteriousness, but I did not want to act in anger or before matters had been resolved. I had to be fair to my employer and to my readers, and I apologise if you think I’ve had the balance wrong over the past 24 hours.
Thank you to everyone who has rung, emailed or commented on this post, here and on radio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listening to his radio interview, he seemed to handle it by going out and getting drunk.

He sounded depressed, I hope he does not hurt himslf.

clarencegirl said...

Anonymous,
You are kinder to the arrogant bully than most people would be.