Saturday 3 October 2009

Malcolm Who??


I've become used to not thinking much about that phantom of Australian politics, the Nationals Federal Leader, Warren Truss.
Recently I've also become rather comfortable with the notion that I don't have to consider another political fading star - the Liberals Federal Leader Malcolm Turnbull.
His economic credibility is shot, his environmental credibility never existed and he apparently has little political credibility left within his own parliamentary party.
If Oz is lucky last Thursday's hilarious gasping for oxygen utterance, along the lines of I'll only lead a party which follows me, and Friday morning's snarly comment about Coalition smart-ars*s, were probably the final occasions on which he really mattered to anyone except his own loving family.
So who is it exactly who's leading the Federal Coalition now?

Cartoon from Laberal

No comments: