Go to Google Images and search for appropriate pictures such as Christmas tree, Christmas scene, Christmas bells, Santa Claus.
- Download your favourite images to Desktop.
- Create an e-mail and give it a coloured or patterned background.
- Insert a picture and centre it.
- Pick the font type and colour you fancy and write your message.
* If you want to caption the picture with a personal message, pimp the card or create a Christmas collage, then go to BIG HUGE Labs and take advantage of the free, easy to use tools there.
If you are into prepared e-cards there are downloadable examples at Yahoo! Kids or personalise those found at ecards4ever.