Thursday 7 August 2008

Hey, Stevo! Time for the belt and braces, mate

I don't know about you, but I'm getting truly teed off with good ol' Stevo Conroy and his bells 'n' whistles attempt to censor the Internet.
So I've decided to post a few tips as I come across them.

Introduction to Web Filters 1

How to bypass Websense filters

Proxy sites which circumvent server filters

Setting up your own proxy site - Glype Proxy

Surf from Texas

How to unblock websites

Is your ISP filtering P2P traffic?

Boing Boing's guide to defeating censorware [Classic from the archives]


Psst, Stevo......you do realise mate that there are also a number of other international sites which have been helping Chinese dissidents and others browse and publish. They will help anyone for free - even an old greybeard like me.
So do your worst in 2009-10.


"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it."

No comments: